Dveřní systémy HUECK LAVA 77-30
Fire protection doors, thermally insulated, fire resistance rating 30 minutes - 30
- Thermally insulated aluminium fire protection construction in accordance with DIN 4102-5 and EN 1634-1 (T30-1 / -2 -FSA and T30-1 / -2 -RS-FSA) for single- and double-leaf doors, opening inwards or outwards, with general building supervisory authority approval Z-6.20-2144
- F30 fire resistant glazing in accordance with DIN 4102-13 and EN 1634-1 with general building supervisory authority approval Z-19.14-2049
- Without additional fire protection insulating strips in the leaf and frame.
- In the event of fire, foaming insulation layer strips integrated in the door and glass rebate area.
- Large door and leaf dimensions:
- 1-leaf max. passage W x H 1458 x 3009 mm
- 2- leaf max. passage W x H 2858 x 3009 mm
- Leaf weight up to 250 kg
- Element height walls (fixed glazing) up to 5000 mm
- Glass sizes: up to max. 1586 x 3000 mm, vertical and horizontal.
- Panel sizes: max. 1400 x 3000 mm, vertical and horizontal.
- Various glazing versions, including as triple insulating glass with a Ug value of max. 0.5 W/m2K. Panel inserts optionally with vision panel, with a Up value of max. 0.3 W/m2K
- Factory-mounted low-shear composite, suitable for subsequent powder coating and anodisation
- Prepared for subsequent insertion of insulating strips for high-performance heat-insulated fire protection doors and glazing.
- Narrow elevations of the fixed and sash frame combination from 148 mm
- Fixed and sash frame: 77 mm
- Flush inside and outside
- Fixed frame with shear-resistant composite thanks to factory-set fibreglass reinforced 30 mm deep polyamide bridges
- Sash profile with low-shear Delta-T composite to reduce the bimetal effect
- Optional insulation inserts
- Variable additional measures for different heat insulation requirements
- EPDM rebate gaskets on both sides in fixed and sash frame
- Glazing gasket inside and outside with narrow elevation widths, can be drawn in continuously
- EPDM threshold gasket, optionally as rebate and/or bottom-rail gasket
- All gaskets with sliding polymer coating, suitable for self-cleaning glazing
- Uf ≥ 2.0 W/m²K
- Water tightness up to class 8A (EN 12208)
- Air permeability class 2 (EN 12207)
- Resistance to wind load up to class C3 / B3 (EN 12210)